avs4x264mod v0.4, don’t convert YV16/YV24 to YV12 any more
– Delete ugly blank space in command line, which was generated in v0.1 if “–x264-binary” specified.
– Fix invalid x264 binary path when both avs4x264 and x264 binary is given by full path
– Add switch -L as a short name of –x264-binary, e.g., -L C:\x264.exe is equal to –x264-binary C:\x264.exe.
– Directly output i422/i444 with AviSynth 2.6 new csp YV16/YV24. No forced ConvertToYV12 for these two csp any more. Thanks to SAPikachu.
– Display version and help info when run with no options.
Download links ( source codes included) :