avs4x264mod v0.6 ( do not use *BUGGY* v0.4 & v0.5 )
I have created a git repo here: https://github.com/astrataro/avs4x264mod/
Download links :
– Fix capability with high bit depth avs.
– Add parameter to customize x264 binary.
– Print full command line used by x264.
– Delete ugly blank space in command line, which was generated in v0.1 if “–x264-binary” specified.
– Fix invalid x264 binary path when both avs4x264 and x264 binary is given by full path
– Add switch -L as a short name of –x264-binary, e.g., -L C:\x264.exe is equal to –x264-binary C:\x264.exe.
– Directly output i422/i444 with AviSynth 2.6 new csp YV16/YV24. No forced ConvertToYV12 for these two csp any more. Thanks to SAPikachu.
– Display version and help info when run with no options.
– Improve capability with more styles of parameters in x264.
E.g., –tcfile-in=”timecode.txt”, –input-depth=16, –x264-binary=”x264″, -L=x264 and -Lx264.
– Fix pipe error with YV12. This bug was introduced in v0.4.
– Correct number of frames to be handled when –frames is defined. Now you can specify frame numbers to be encoded without getting errors.