x264 rev2230+696 tMod / avs4x264mod 0.9.0
Sources on GitHub: https://github.com/astrataro/x264_tMod.
Use win32thread and fprofiled:
x264_rev2230+696_tMod.7z : NMM、MediaFire、GitHub
No-opencl ver(Lite+MixAQ only): NMM
By default uses old style progress indicator, and won’t break GUI’s progress parser. If you like r2204 style progress indicator, try
--stylish, but keep careful if you are using GUIs. The difference between r2204 and this
--stylish is that console title always uses old style indicator, so you won’t get meaningless raw numbers without labels on console title.
1. <x264> updated x264 core to 0.129.2230+696
2. <x264> (important!!) (should have) fixed a regression in fgo patch, usually occurs on still or slowly moving objects with clean background ( and it is quite possibly that this regression not only existed in my builds but also in many others’ builds with fgo patch ). If anyone used the fgo patch grabbed from rev2085 to rev2216, please replace your patch from here. Thanks \Noir/ for reporting and testing
3. <x264> high bit depth y4m support, with skipping depth filter enabled
4. <x264> all 8-bit builds except no-opencl version were built with opencl support (Catalyst™ 12.9 should have fixed the crashing), so they need OpenCL runtime installed in your system, otherwise use no-opencl version instead.
5. <avs4x264mod & x264> added support for .vpy file input via vfw interface (using AVISouce/HBVFWSource):